Bread Pizza



Today's Lunch: Bread Pizza

A wanted some kind of Pizza today for lunch as they make Cheese Pizza in the cafeteria on Fridays. She has the option of buying lunch there (I will be glad to get a break for a day! ) but... Well the story is she tried it on the first Friday of school, stood in the line and found some strange smell near the kitchen which made her feel nauseated. She left the line without buying the food and has been refusing to buy food in the cafeteria ever since. I am not sure what the smell was as she said she has never smelt something like that before. My guess is it was a chicken dish that was on the menu that day as A has never really smelt meat cooking. So long story short we are doing lunch from home on all days until further notice from her highness!

I forgot to take a picture of her lunch as it was a big rush this morning, but this is a picture of a slice that I saved for myself. I just sent a few slices of this with nothing else for lunch as she buys ice cream at school on Fridays.

Ingredients

Wheat Bread ( Other kind of bread like Pita or Afghan Bread might work even better but this is what I had at hand today)
Pizza Sauce ( I used a store bought Grilled Vegetable Pasta sauce)
Mozzarella Cheese

Method

Lay the bread slices on an oven safe plate and spread the pizza sauce on it. Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese such that the bread is covered. Bake this in an oven heated to 350 deg F for about 5 to 8 minutes or until all the cheese is melted. Cut the Bread Pizza into the desired size and enjoy!

No comments: