Pasta with Arrabiata Sauce




Friday's Lunch

Pasta with Arrabiata Sauce ( Whole Wheat Rotini Pasta sauteed with butter and store bought Arrabiata Sauce and sprinkled with Parmesan Cheese)
Sliced Apple dipped in Orange Juice

Lunch Box

I packed the pasta in a Thermos jar as it keeps it warm by lunch time. I think it is one of the best things I found especially for the winter months. Food packed hot in the morning remains warm by around noon and also helps food like pasta to retain its moisture. So I highly recommend this jar.

How did it do?

Did good, I had packed too much pasta so she got back some. Just have to send lesser.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am truly happy to read this web site posts which carries
plenty of valuable data, thanks for providing such data.


Stop by my site ... preschool fullerton